Here is a list of books I found helpful during my grief journey – for life after loss. I still keep them in my library to reference. I hope you will find value in them, too.
- Mysterious Moments: Thoughts That Transform Grief, by Jane Williams, PhD
- The Orphaned Adult: Understanding and Coping with Grief and Change After the Death of Our Parents, by Alexander Levy
- The Boomer Burden: Dealing with Your Parents’ Lifetime Accumulation of Stuff, by Julie Hall
- Grief Diaries: Loss of a Parent, by Lynda Cheldelin Fell with Heather Wallace-Rey
- Braving the Fire: A Guide to Writing About Grief and Loss, by Jessica Handler